Kirk Hunter Studios Traveling Pianos KONTAKT
TRAVELING PIANOS 包含两架钢琴：Kirk Hunter 自己的 Yamaha G5 带来清晰、原始而有力的声音，Michael Lehmann-Boddicker 的 Yamaha C7 由 Michael 亲自设计并由 Kirk 演奏。 这架钢琴一直是许多一流表演者的主力，现在可以是你的了！
使用 TRAVELING PIANOS，所有控件和功能都集中在一个易于使用的界面中。
– Kirk Hunter’s own Yamaha G5 for a clear, pristine, yet powerful sound.
– Michael Lehmann-Boddicker’s Yamaha C7 engineered by Michael himself, and played by Kirk. This piano has been a workhorse for many A-list performers, and can now be YOURS!
– Numerous presets that will enable you to “travel” in both time and style with a single click.
– Numerous multis combining both pianos which create “fat” and sophisticated sound pallets.
– Three mic positions for both pianos.
– Includes true samples for both sustain pedal up and down.
– Sustain and Una Corda pedal features with controllable “body” sounds.
– Mixable Strings layer that add gorgeous texture and “padding”.
– Mixable “Saloon” layer that provides an “old timey”, “honky tonk” feel.
– Velocity-controlled, and mixable “Tines” feature that add a metallic attack at the beginning of each note.
– Room size and amount – Our room, which is both convolution AND reverb based, has been specially-designed to provide a truly “concert hall” sound.
– Available room ambience and/or audience sounds can be added to provide a very realistic setting
– Full retail version of Kontakt, version 5.7.1 or higher. Will NOT work in the free Kontakt Player! You do not need a serial number and will not need to use the “Manage Libraries” feature.
– Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM, (8 GB recommended)
– Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 4 GB free disk space for sample content