MORiA | November, 1 | AU | VST | VST3 | 1.37 GB
现在包括更新的主助手 – 仅在 Ozone Pro 中可用
作为全球专业母带制作工作室的选择，Ozone Pro 提供最终润色，让您的音乐在任何流派中听起来都充满活力、色彩丰富且具有竞争力。 Ozone Pro 为您提供最新版本的 Ozone 插件，以及每个模块的单独组件插件。只要您订阅，您将获得所有未来的更新和增强功能，无需额外费用。
Now including the updated Master Assistant — only available in Ozone Pro
The choice of professional mastering studios around the world, Ozone Pro provides the final polish that makes your music sound dynamic, colorful, and competitive in any genre. Ozone Pro gives you the latest version of the Ozone plug-in, plus individual component plug-ins for each module. You’ll get all future updates and enhancements as long as you subscribe, at no additional cost.
Master with machine learning
Ozone Pro helps make mastering easier with AI-powered assistive audio tools that give you an instant starting point. Master Rebalance lets you correct instrument levels before starting your master, or add excitement to key sections.
Control lows, mids, and highs
Tame harshness in high end and bring out your low end with tools like Spectral Shaper and Low End Focus. Use intuitive, fluid controls to target specific regions to easily smooth out issues or create unique effects.
Match your reference track
Load your favorite reference tracks, loop any section, and compare your master with a single button press. Take a snapshot of your reference with the new Match EQ module and save your favorite profiles as presets for other songs. Or, use Master Assistant to set up a custom chain based on your reference.
Adjust volume on drums, bass, or vocals in ANY audio track, even a bounced mix.
* Works in real time: no need to render or bounce!
* Fully automatable: add excitement with level changes in key sections!
* See your results: twin spectrum meters show the rebalanced source against the rest of your track.
Low End Focus
Get clear and punchy low frequencies and avoid artifacts from EQ and compression
* Smooth or punchy: Low End Focus adds contrast to your bass elements, helping them stand out, or blend in.
* Boundary regions: Add or remove contrast anywhere in your low end.
* Hear the results: Solo the output and make sure your musical elements are preserved
Add natural stereo width to narrow mixes with multiband control of your side channels.
* Stereoize it: Imager gives you two flavors for artificially widening your mono tracks.
* Create natural width: Sculpt your image in stereo with per-band widening and narrowing.
* Fluid metering: Monitor stereo width with three different metering modes.
Control the finest details of your sound with fluid metering and new HUD controls.
* *NEW* EQ Scaling: Control your EQ intensity without changing the shape of your curve, only in Ozone Pro!
* Mid/Side mode: Target sound sources in your side channels.
* Fluid & Resizable window that lets you see more of your sound.
Seamlessly compare your mix with a reference track at the touch of a button.
* Never leave your DAW: Load up to 16 audio files at once, directly into Ozone.
* Compare your mix: A/B compare your mix and see it displayed in Ozone’s meters
* Create presets: Your reference can be used with EQ Match and Master Assistant for automatic processing.
Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter.
* IRC Modes: Intelligent limiter algorithms respond to the unique dynamics of your track
* Threshold Learn mode intelligently sets loudness to a target LUFS level
* True Peak mode ensures your audio doesn’t clip after export
Add instant polish and remove harshness with spectral shaping technology.
* Shape lows, mids, and highs with adjustable boundary controls.
* Listen mode: Solo the output and make sure your musical elements are preserved
* Tame harsh mixes: Perfect for harsh guitars, sibilant vocals, or piercing cymbals
Make EQ boosts and cuts that respond to the dynamics of your audio.
* Dynamic filters: Make subtle boosts and cuts that respond to your mix.
* Per-node control: Control threshold, attack, and release along with frequency and gain.
* Works in Mid/Side: Address subtle frequencies in panned instruments.
Mix and match between seven different types of distortion to add warmth and character.
* The full spectrum: Use different flavors of distortion such as Tape, Retro, or Tube.
* Per band distortion: Assign a unique flavor to any frequency range.
The mastering engineer’s most versatile tool. Tame dynamic mixes and give your tracks energy.
* Quick workflow: Auto release and Learn modes give you a headstart on compression.
* Works in Mid/Side: Address dyamics in your side channels.
Introduce rich saturation with all the frequency coloration, distortion, and phase effects of tape.
Glue a mix together and get loud, pumping tracks using Vintage Limiter.
Brighten your master, smooth out heavy low end, and add body to your digital recordings.
Add colorful dynamics with compression modeled after famous mastering hardware.
Hear how your mix sounds as an MP3 or AAC at different resolutions. Listen for any loss of audio quality and anticipate delivery issues down the line. (Available in Ozone 9 Advanced)
For when you’re ready to export, Ozone’s extensive suite of dithering options help you ensure no audible loss of audio quality. (Available in Ozone 9 Standard and Advanced)