KONTAKT – 11,84 GB
PERFECTLY SAMPLED 70S DISCO AND FUNK BASS WITH 4 AMP SETUPS
SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED is based on the highly-regarded Scarbee Black Bass created by accomplished bassist and producer Thomas Hansen Skarbye and inspired by the sound of Bernard Edwards (Chic). Bringing you the warm and creamy fingered bass sound of the 70s known from countless disco and funk recordings, SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED is an outstanding addition to our series of “Powered-by KONTAKT” instruments – ready for use with the free KONTAKT 5 PLAYER or KONTAKT 5.
The amped version includes the same content as SCARBEE MM-BASS, but provides four different amp sounds.
In order to give you ready-to-use sounds for your productions, SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED offers the choice between four different amp setups.
– Fat is a round and tight bass sound specially produced for rock and pop oriented music productions.
– Heavy is an edgy and hard bass sound specially produced for heavy rock oriented music productions.
– Crunchy is a powerful and mildly distorted bass sound specially produced for rock oriented music productions.
– Pop is a fat and crispy bass sound specially produced for R&B and pop oriented music productions.
The SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED was recorded with flatwound strings to get that warm, creamy sound of 1970s bass lines. The full strings of the bass were sampled in order to reproduce the timbre changes that occur when you move between low and high frets – giving you rich, natural sound with all the overtones.
SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED is much more than just a collection of samples. It features an extensive set of playing techniques including sustains, mutes, harmonics, hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides and more. And thanks to some sophisticated scripting, SCARBEE MM-BASS AMPED comes vividly to life with features such as a dynamic fretboard display, chord recognition, random alternation between varying release samples, random insertion of pickup hits and realistic vibrato – all to put the swagger into your groove.
Thomas Hansen Skarbye is a highly regarded bassist who has worked with artists such as Nile Rogers (Chic) and Alicia Keys. His sound design brand has become synonymous with quality and playability, and his sampled instruments have become the first choice of many top producers and musicians all over the world.
SMOOTH ELECTRIC BASS
– Meticulously sampled to sit in the mix perfectly
– Four amp sounds for R&B, pop, rock and hard rock
– 17 expressive articulations and techniques
Requires NI KONTAKT version 5.5 or later!