8Dio Rhythmic REvolution KONTAKT
Team DECiBEL | 08 Jul 2020 | 6.62GB
Rhythmic Revolution was created by Academy Award, TEC and G.A.N.G Award Winning Composer, Troels Folmann and one of the world’s leading sound designers, Professor Mario Bajardi and acclaimed Percussionist, Nino Errera.
Rhythmic Revolution is an advanced instrument capable of creating an eternity of new and inspiring materials. It can literally randomize something new in eternity. Whether you want a Birdman like drum groove or the grittiest of sound designs. It can be used as a phenomenal tool for filmic action grooves to the most floating and ambient patches. We see it as the worlds most extreme adaptive sample randomizer. Designed to surprise you and be controlled when needed. Everything is fully synced to your host-tempo.
The heart of Rhythmic Revolution revolves around two different worlds of sounds. The conventional world of drums and percussion as we know it – and an unconventional world of custom instruments and extreme sound design. All processed carefully by Professor Mario Bajardi through a KYMA system with a custom DSP signal chain designed for the library.
Rhythmic Revolution contains a completely new Quadro-Engine with four parallel modular systems. Each module has its own sample pool, its own effects systems and its own convolution impulses. This means you have four independent sample sets, fx systems and convolution impulses that can freely be mixed or randomized together. In addition it contains over 300 hand-crafted Textural Convolutions that creates a textural delay to the Rhythmic Revolution. The library also comes with a full reverse options, so you can reverse anything you want with a single click. We also added our newest Chaos FX 3.3 and a brand new Panorama architecture that allows individual tuning and panning of each sample layer.
Rhythmic Revolution contains over 15 GB of content (compressed to 7.1GB) created by Prof. Mario Bajardi by using a very complicated chained setup that includes a full KYMA system and ability to physically draw waveforms in real-time.
– +14.9GB (compressed to 7.1GB) of all-new content
– Advanced Quadro-Engine w/ 4 parallel convolution systems
– Rhythms w/ Drums, Percussion and Ethnic Percussion
– Rhythms w/ Plants, Air and Body Percussion
– Rhythms w/ Metallic Objects, Water and Plastic
– +4.000 Organic Rhythm Samples
– Instant Sample- and Effects Randomizer
– Instant Front-Faced Effects
– Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1+ required / Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
– Kontakt 5.5.1 is 32 and 64-bit compatible on both PC and MAC platforms
– Rhythmic Revolution requires 7.1GB of hard drive space
– Runs as a stand-alone application, VST or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS under Pro Tools 7/8
– Minimum: Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5, G5 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz, 8 GB RAM or Windows XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 2.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
– +4.007 samples
– Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo
– Format(s): Kontakt (.NCW, .NKI)
Demo：8Dio Rhythmic Revolution Alive by Patrick Moore
Demo：8Dio Rhythmic Revolution Alien Marmalade by Robin Hall
请使用 KONTAKT 5.5.1 或更高版本打开
Home Page –https://8dio.com/instrument/rhythmic-revolution/
柏昊音乐俱乐部 » 电影打击 节奏革命 8Dio Rhythmic REvolution KONTAKT