Made for Kontakt Player (Version 6.1.1 or higher).
- Made for the free Kontakt Player, Version 6.1.1 or higher.
Nucleus consists of carefully selected essentials from our flagship products (Jaeger, Cerberus, and Talos Vol.2), as well as an impressive amount of new material:
- Soloists: Violin, Cello, Trumpet, French Horn, Flute, and Oboe.
- Choir: Sopranos, Altos, Tenors, and Basses.
- Woodwinds: Flutes, Oboes, Clarinets, and Bassoons.
- Tonal Percussion: Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, and Glockenspiel.
- Additional Pizzicato articulation for Strings.
- Sound Design: Drones and Pads.
Nucleus boils the cinematic orchestra formula down to the essentials needed for realistic cinematic orchestral scoring. The library includes patches for every scenario, with soloists, individual instrument sections, pre-orchestrated ensembles and full ensembles providing all the flexibility of a real orchestra at your fingertips.
Nucleus’ intuitive interface design provides a number of innovative solutions – a perfect mix of functionality, usability, and aesthetics. All the flexibility and customization you’d expect is there, but the advanced controls stay out of your way when you don’t need them.
Writing an orchestral track can be an overwhelming task if you are just starting out — and who wants to spend all day balancing a mix? Nucleus is an incredible starter library for beginners and a well worthy addition for the more experienced user.
Purchasing Nucleus qualifies you for a credit of $100 toward Jaeger – Essential Modern Orchestra! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your personal crossgrade invoice. Please note, this discount is only available if the library was purchased directly through our website at www.audioimperia.com.