Impact Soundworks Pearl Concert Grand v2.4 KONTAKT
KONTAKT | FULL – 38,9 GB
我们的旗舰级三角钢琴乐器具有录制精美的Yamaha C7，具有四个麦克风视角，每个视角均具有独特而郁郁葱葱的声音。 Pearl是演奏，编辑和完美融合的真正乐趣，适用于大多数风格的作品–古典作品，电影作品，流行，爵士，布鲁斯等等。 Pearl是任何样品收集的绝佳补充。如果您像我们一样，就会发现自己无时无刻不在努力。
Our flagship grand piano instrument features a beautifully-recorded Yamaha C7 with four microphone perspectives, each offering a unique and lush sound. Pearl is a true joy to play, edited and mixed to perfection and suitable for most any style of composition – classical pieces, cinematic works, pop, jazz, blues, and more. Pearl makes an excellent addition to any sample collection. If you’re like us, you’ll find yourself reaching for it every time.
When we first played this magnificent grand piano in its concert hall, we fell in love. We decided we simply had to capture it and craft a timeless virtual instrument – and that’s exactly what we did. The beautiful tone of Pearl, captured through each of the four microphone positions, truly ‘sings’ with each key press. The default tuning, velocity curve, and mixing settings are all set to inspire your compositions and musical creativity.
A powerful yet unencumbered user interface provides very easy control over all aspects of the sound, such as mic mixing, channel EQ, tuning, and velocity response. By simply adjusting the mic mix alone, you can achieve drastically different timbres.
We know that as soon as you load Pearl and beginning playing, you will have the same reaction we did when we played this piano for the first time.
The interface of Pearl is every bit as elegant and beautiful as the piano itself. On the main page (pictured below), each microphone can be effortlessly mixed, with per-channel EQ, stereo width, compression, and optional routing to different KONTAKT outputs. The settings page offers fine control over “under-the-hood” controls such as volume envelope, velocity response, tuning (and microtuning), and noise volume.
With an assortment of presets included, customizing Pearl for your DAW or MIDI controller couldn’t be easier!
We’ve also included a powerful effects rack for further mixing and processing. In addition to analog-modeled tape saturation, compression, EQ, and transient design, the convolution reverb comes with 31 custom impulse responses. These range from natural spaces like concert and recital halls to studio rooms and shimmering digital bliss.
– Yamaha C7 recorded in a concert hall
– 14,000+ samples provided as 16 and 24-bit
– Four mic positions: close, pedal, stage, hall
– 8 dynamic (velocity) layers per note
– 2 round robin variations per note
– All samples recorded pedal-on and off
– Chromatic key release and pedal noises
– Elegant and powerful script interface
– Per-mic FX, offset, and width tweaks
– Make your own velocity, brightness, volume curves
– Edit special tweaks for individual notes
– Microtuning (with alternate classical tunings presets included)
– Optional “Light” patches saving up to 85% RAM
– KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
– Full NKS (Maschine / Komplete Kontrol) compatibility
New in version 2.2 – 2.4:
– addressed some long-standing issues with sustain pedal and release behavior
– added more snapshots
– reduced CPU usage
– performance optimizations
– upgraded the sound quality and realism of overlapping notes
– corrected issues with the 24-bit patches
– restoration of certain missing 24-bit samples
– numerous bug fixes
Working with NI Kontakt FULL or Kontakt Player v5.7 or higher! 请使用 KONTAKT 5.7 或更高版本打开