Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.14.5 WiN
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Magesy® groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
MacOS: macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
Changelogs at a glance:
2.14 — 2021-07-01
– After installing from Native Access, please ensure that any external storage devices containing content are connected when launching MASCHINE for the first time
– ADDED Poly Synth – based on Pro 53
– Factory Library also updated to add presets
– ADDED Multi-selection of Clips in software
– ADDED Change scenes via MIDI from MASCHINE MK3 (configure via SETTINGS > MIDI Tab)
– ADDED Host Kontakt VST3 (please note: it is not currently possible to host VST3 versions of the recently released FX plug-ins)
– ADDED Apple Silicon support:
– MASCHINE (standalone application) can be used on Apple Silicon machines when Rosetta 2 is installed (available from App Store)
– MASCHINE plug-in can be used in DAWs that have been launched using Rosetta (right-click on DAW application in Finder > Get Info > Open using Rosetta)
– ADDED Additional Arpeggiator parameters: Retrigger, Repeat, Offset, Inversion and Range (available from MASCHINE MK3, MK2, Studio and KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 controllers)
– ADDED Save presets from MASCHINE MK3
– CHANGED File paths in preferences are now shown in the standard POSIX format instead of the old Mac HFS format (i.e. slashes instead of colons) on macOS
– CHANGED Browser tag ‘Urban’ has been changed to ‘Hip Hop’ for MASCHINE Projects and Groups
– CHANGED ‘Enabled’ / ‘Disabled’ have been changed to ‘On’ / ‘Off’
– FIXED Audio crackles when sampling (introduced in MASCHINE 2.13)
– FIXED Clunky scrolling when using a MacBook trackpad
– FIXED Super 8 missing background image on controllers
Home page – https://www.native-instruments.com/maschine