欢迎来到鼓制作的未来。除了庞大的原始声音素材库之外，Superior Drummer 3 还引入了独特的设计*、简化的工作流程和无数功能，可在您的计算机中进行强大的鼓制作。使用Superior Drummer 3，您将拥有超乎想象的控制力和创造力。欢迎来到未来。
特点 – 一目了然。
• 超过 230 GB 的 44.1 kHz/24 位原始、未处理的声音。
• 使用额外的 11 个独立房间麦克风录制，并设置为环绕声配置，以获得完整的身临其境的体验。
• 以立体声或多达 11 声道环绕声系统播放。
• 大约。 350 种复古和经典的鼓机声音。
• Edit Play Style、Tap2Find、Song Creator 和 Song Track 功能以及改进的工作流程和搜索功能。
• 内置 MIDI 网格编辑器。
• 内置宏控制的 DAW 自动化。
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF DRUM PRODUCTION.
In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 introduces a unique design*, a streamlined workflow and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. With Superior Drummer 3, you have control and creative power beyond the imaginable. Welcome to the future.
FEATURES – AT A GLANCE.
• In excess of 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bit.
• Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience.
• Playback in stereo or up to 11-channel surround systems.
• Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds.
• New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows.
• Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality.
• Built-in MIDI grid editor.
• DAW automation for built-in macro controls.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
Release notes for Superior Drummer 3.3.2
• A splash screen is shown at startup of the standalone (to earlier show that something is happening). In a DAW, the same image is shown in the plug-in window the first time it is opened in a session (while the normal interface is being prepared to be shown).
• In the tempo editor, it is now possible to multi-select nodes with cmd-click on Mac and ctrl-click on Windows as well as with shift-click.
• Channels can now be moved and rearranged.
• It is now possible to mute or solo a range of channels without first selecting the channels: press the mouse on a mute or solo button and drag over the other channels.
• Added EFNOTE presets.
• On Windows, the VST 3 can now correctly be scaled by hosts in HiDPI mode and dragging (for example to the song track) should now work without any offsets.
• On Windows, “Reset to Default Size and Scale” in the View menu did not always work as intended.
• On Windows, if the host window was minimized and unminimized, the external windows (detached tabs) could in some cases pop up again, be blank and refuse to be closed.
• If two notes with the same key overlap, the note off from the first note is no longer played, so that not both notes are stopped.
• Adding a new song track did not use the tempo and time signature of the current track.
Edit Play Style
• Various fixes for editing percussion instruments with Future Hit capabilities.
• Right-clicking a block on the song track and selecting “Use with Song Creator” would always search with the whole original block even if it had been resized or edited in other ways.
Search for Instrument
• The preview sounds were not always correctly pitched.
• Previewing hi-hats from another library could cause a crash.
• Certain grid editor changes were not preserved when a project was saved and loaded if changes had been made in Edit Play Style earlier.
• Various fixes and improvements for editing percussion instruments with Future Hit capabilities.
• In the velocity curve editor, it was possible to add nodes to the right of the rightmost node, resulting in invalid velocity curves.
• It should no longer crash if you select multiple mixer channels and disable or enable effects when some channel has no effect in the affected horizontal line of effect slots.
• It would sometimes crash when an effect was removed and the slot above was empty.
Selecting both a mic and a bus channel strip in the mixer could potentially cause a crash.
• User changes to any mapping that was green in an e-drum preset (i.e., specified in the factory preset) were not saved in projects.
• Fixes to cymbal choking in Pearl Mimic Pro, Alesis Strike and Alesis Strike Pro presets.
• On Windows, the “Adjust Scale” dialog (shown when the main window was dragged to a display with a different scale) had several graphical issues that have been fixed.