KONTAKT – 1.9GB
Mercury Elements is an exquisitely recorded boys’ chorus, handpicked from the most essential parts of our comprehensive Mercury Symphonic library. It includes sustains, staccatos and lush sound-designed choral atmospheres and pads, wrapped in an intuitive GUI.
Mercury Elements is an exquisitely recorded boys’ chorus for the free Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol and the S-Series Keyboard platform by Native Instruments. This library was hand-selected from the most essential elements of our comprehensive Mercury Symphonic Boys’ Choir. We’ve carefully crafted this library to provide you a fluid and naturally intuitive musical experience, with a professional children’s choral sound and full feature set, for an unprecedented value.
Mercury Elements includes a close microphone position, captured in a large hall for brilliance, clarity and a naturally stellar tone. It was recorded with a 25-voice boys’ choral ensemble, with the award-winning Pacific Boychoir. It includes Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos for the primary Ah, Eh, Oh and Oo vowels, in both piano and forte dynamics with 2x round-robin variations per note. It also features polyphonic true legato, for Ah and Oo vowel sounds in both piano and forte dynamics. There are also a selection of multi-syllable chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato words with automatic tempo-synching. And we’ve included an essential selection of children’s choral effects and an exclusive new collection of our signature sound-designed choral atmospheres and pads to complete this excellent package. It all comes wrapped in a flexible and user-friendly user interface, with powerful sound shaping and FX features built in.
– A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
– 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF True Legato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
– 4 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Vowels (Ah, Eh, Oh, Oo) for Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos with 2x Round Robin per note
– Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
– Chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato multi-syllable words with automatic tempo-synching
– Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
– Children’s choral vocal effects
– A deep bonus collection of custom ambient soundscapes, drones, pads and atmospheres hand-crafted using the original choral source
– Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
– Fully automatable custom user interface
– Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
– Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
– Customizable key mapping, saving and loading
– Playmaster system with with immediate access to sustains, staccatos and marcatos
– 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
– Product Version 1.5
– 1,266 Samples
– 1.89 GB installed
– 16 nki Kontakt instrument presets
– 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
– Works with the free Kontakt Player
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v5.6.8 and higher!